11.18.2010

Reuters Best of the Year

I stumbled over a slideshow of what Reuters deemed the best photos of the year. You can find it here. It was such a humbling experience to click through these photos and read what each photographer had written about their experience as they shot these photos. I encourage you to take the time and do the same. We often forget how blessed we are. As a young American, I am extremely wealthy and carefree. To click through these pictures and be reminded of all that is going on throughout the world really helped me forget my complaints really fast. There are both beautiful and very graphic photos throughout this series. I was going to leave you with a few images, but it won't let me upload right now. So, please click through them, which was your favorite? How are you blessed?

No comments:

Post a Comment