11.02.2010

Color Me Katie



I haven't done a must follow in a while. I want to introduce you to the blog that got me addicted to blogging. Here's the story behind how I found it. Sophomore year of college, I came back to my dorm to find one of my roommates on the living area floor with lots of poster board eyeballs sprawled all around her. She wanted to stick these crazy eyes on inanimate objects and see how people would react. I thought she was nuts, and then she showed me Katie Sokoler. Katie is a street artist and photographer in New York. She does fun, colorful projects and if you need to smile a stop to her site is a must.

Here are a few of my favorite things that she does:

Fun DIY's:

Insider Improv Everywhere stuff:

And she has the most awesome cat ever: 

No comments:

Post a Comment