12.21.2010

Merry Christmas Followers!

So I've been a failure of a blogger this break. Sorry friends! It's been a busy break full of family, friends, and wedding planning so my blog has been a low priority. On my to do list I've checked off a few things, but still have a lot to go such as designing my wedding invitation and choosing my art pieces for my Senior Art Show at ACU. Big stuff. Next week I will be in New Orleans visiting family and I will have limited internet access so I won't tease you with empty promises, I'm pretty sure I just won't be blogging. Ok, enough of the update, I thought I would leave you with an impromptu Christmas card I made after some silliness at our first faux-Christmas! Merry Christmas! Love Bonni and Marc!


PS - We got our engagement pictures done today (I think they will be much better than these) so be looking for those! So excited to see them.

No comments:

Post a Comment