10.20.2010

We won!

Here's a shout out to everyone who voted for Marc and I like crazy over the last 5 days! We were just overwhelmed with support and love during the whole process. It is such a blessing to receive as a couple! A lot of you are asking what we won, so I'll tell you!

We won an hour and a half to two hour engagement photo session with Erin Woolsey which is a $300 value. She's a great photographer, if you didn't check out her work while you were voting, you definitely should! We probably won't get around to actually taking our pictures until Thanksgiving time at the soonest. I will keep you posted though.

We also won 50 free save the dates that will be designed by Wednesday Custom Design, run by Garett and Jessica Mayfield. I don't really know how much this is actually worth yet, but they are super talented people as well. I almost forgot to mention, all of these wonderful people are ACU Alum! A group I envy and will soon be a part of as well ;-)

If you voted for us (especially those of you who spammed your friends and voted daily [or more]) let me know! Maybe even shoot me an email with your home address in it =]

I will be back to blogging daily starting tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. you know The CANDIES family had y'alls back!! We were like crack heads voting for yall!! It was a blast! You both deserve it & much more!!!!We love yall!!

    ReplyDelete