10.11.2010

Design Work Life

Here's a blog that's great to follow.



Design Work Life posts multiple times a day during the week, and she always posts great stuff. Whenever I feel like I need to be inspired for anything, I make my way to her blog. She posts things in so many different styles and media that I'm pretty sure anyone can find what they are looking for! One of my favorite things she does regularly is the Monday Quick Links:


In her quick links she posts just a bunch of great stuff. It's really easy to miss these posts because there are no pictures, but don't ignore it! She links to more great inspiration, design must have's available to buy and really inspiring and informational articles. As you can see above, she even touches on the latest design scandal (the new Gap logo in this case).

I hope you enjoy this blog as much as I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment